Don't you just hate when you wash sweatpants or a sweatshirt and the drawstring comes out? Reader Mark says all you need to fix it is a wire hanger and tape.
1. Untwist the coat hanger so it is one long wire.
2. Tape one end of the string to an end of the coat hanger.
3. Stick the end of the hanger through one of the holes that held it in the hood.
4. Scrunch, slide or do whatever works best for you to get the end of the hanger to the other hole.
5. Once hanger is out and the sting is back in, double knot the ends of the strings so you don't have to do this again.