- National Butterscotch Brownie Day
- Teacher Appreciation Week Continues...
Nestle' Chewy Butterscotch Brownies
Recipe #203874 ratings
Another butterscotch favorite in our house next to eating the morsels straight from the bag.
| Edit... My Notes
Requires Premium Membership My Notes
55 min 15 min prep
|2 1/2||cups all-purpose flour|
|1||teaspoon baking powder|
|1||cup butter, softened|
|1 3/4||cups brown sugar, firmly packed|
|1||tablespoon vanilla extract|
|1 (11||ounce) package Nestle Toll House butterscotch-flavored morsels, divided|
|1||cup nuts, chopped|
Not the one? See other Nestle' Chewy Butterscotch Brownies Recipes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels, and nuts.
- Spread into ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.