Barb's Best Zucchini Bread
Recipe #3288028 ratings
This is an awesome recipe from my sister. I don't know where she got it, but it is absolutely scrumptious and a must-have for all of you gardeners out there
1½ hours 10 min prep
|2||cups shredded zucchini|
|1||cup vegetable oil|
|1||teaspoon baking soda|
|1||teaspoon baking powder|
|1/2||cup chopped nuts|
|1/2||cup raisins (optional)|
Not the one? See other Barb's Best Zucchini Bread Recipes
- Preheat oven to 325* and grease bottom only of two 9 x 5 bread pans.
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Stir in sugar, zucchini, oil and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and spices and gradually add to wet ingredients.
- Fold in nuts and raisins.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 60 to 80 minutes or until center tests done.
- Cool for 10 minutes on rack and then remove from pans.
- Cool completely on rack before slicing.